The appointment detail page for an appointment that is part of a repeating series is very similar to the appointment detail page for a one time appointment.
There are only two small, but important, differences that you will see:
- There is a section on the appointment summary called "Repeating Appointment" with a link to connect you to the main repeating appointment series page
- There is a tab called "Related Appointments" which shows you all the other appointments that are also in the appointment series
Other than that, you can manage this appointment in the same way that you manage the one time appointments on your schedule This means you can:
- View the emails that have been sent out about the appointment
- Add & view any notes you've made on the appointment
- Print off an appointment slip for the appointment
- Check out the Audit Trail for any changes that were made
- Edit the details for an appointment or Reschedule it for a different day/time
- Please note: when editing an appointment that's part of a repeating appointment series, you will be asked upon saving whether your edits should apply just to that one appointment, to following appointments in the repeating appointment series, or to all appointments (past and future) in the repeating appointment series
- Categorize the appointment as a different status
If you have any questions on how to manage an appointment that's part of a repeating appointment series, please feel free to contact our support team and we'd be happy to help answer them.