BUSINESS LEVEL FEATURE
Recall campaigns allow business owners to remind their patients or clients to book into a series of other appointments that correspond with their initial booking. The corresponding appointments often need to occur within a specific timeframe. By setting a recall campaign, the business owner can increase the likelihood that follow up appointments will occur by more clearly communicating to their clients when their next appointment should take place.
- Bridal Shop: After a client purchases a dress at the initial appointment, she needs to book three fittings within 8 weeks to ensure the dress is properly fitted.
- Tax Office: Send a series of reminders to clients to book their annual tax appointment.
- A treatment center: Send reminders to patients to book a follow-up appointment 6 weeks after treatment and a check up 6 months after initial treatment to ensure optimal health.
To access the Recall Campaigns go to Messaging and select Recall Campaigns:
In the following pages we will discuss:
- How to add a new recall campaign
- Create emails and text messages for recall campaigns
- How to edit recall campaigns