The Setup Guide is the first screen you will see right after you've completed/skip the setup wizard. As you move around TimeTap you can always go back to the setup guide by clicking Dashboard > Quick Setup Guide:
First we'll cover the sections on the left side of the screen:
- Account Setup Progress: This progress bar tells you how many more steps you have left to complete the basic setup guide. You're able to take appointments right after your complete the setup wizard, but if you would like to customize TimeTap to fit the needs of your business we recommend you take time to go through each step of the setup guide
- Plan Information: This sections tells you how many days you have left in your free 30 day trail and the TimeTap plan you've selected
- Scheduling Page: This shows the URL where your clients can book appointments with you using the mini-website. You can update this URL to match your business' branding.
- Embed Scheduler: This bit of code can be used to embed your business' scheduler in your website and allow your clients to book appointments without having to leave your site
- Getting Started Guide: Here you will find a link to our video guide on how to get started using TimeTap and if you prefer you can click the link go to our written guide to getting started