To view a log of all outgoing messages, sms and email, go to Messaging → Messaging Logs
The messaging logs table is composed of the following columns:
- Type: This displays the name of the template sent to the client or staff
- Sent to: Displays whether the email or sms was sent to the staff or client
- To address: The recipient's email address/phone number
- CC address: This will display any CC email address that was copied in the email
- Subject: Subject of email sent to client or staff
- Status: Will display the status of the email/sms, see section below for a full list of the different statuses
- Date Sent: The date and time the email/sms was sent
- Email ID: This is a unique ID number assigned to every email and sms sent out
- Actions: This dropdown allows you to see a preview of the email or sms that was sent out (Email), see the client's profile to whom the email was sent (Client), and see the appointment details to which the email or sms belongs to (Appointment)
As you start monitoring your outgoing messages you'll notice that email have different statuses:
below is a list of all the different statuses and a brief description of them:
- Processed: Requests from your website, application, or mail client via SMTP Relay or the API that SendGrid processed
- Delivered: The email has been successfully handed off and the receiving server has accepted it. TimeTap doesn't have insight when the email will be released to the recipient's inbox as this process depends on the recipient's mail server. In most cases, the emails are release immediately.
- Clicked: Whenever a recipient clicks one of the Click Tracked links in your email
- Opened: Whenever an email is opened by the recipient
- Declined: The recipient has chosen to not receive the type of email/sms template therefore the message was not sent out
- Subscriptionchange: Subscription change is recorded when an email address is added or removed from a Message Stream’s Suppression list. An email address is added to a Suppression List after a Hard Bounce, Spam Complaint, or Manual Suppression.
- Bounced: When an email is attempted to be delivered, but the recipient's mail server rejects it
- Suppressed: When emails to the recipient have bounced multiple times and TimeTap's email sender will no longer send out email to the email address. To un-suppress the emails contact our support team.
- Dropped: TimeTap's email sender will drop an email when the contact on that email is in one of our suppression groups, the recipient previously bounced, or that recipient has marked a TimeTap email as spam