First we will focus in the Confirmation Panel Setting, to find where you can edit this message, go to Settings → Final Confirmation:
Click the blue "Edit" button in the top right of this section, this will enable to edit the Confirmation Panel Settings:
You will then be able to change:
- Confirmation Panel Title: This appears in the header bar on the last page of you scheduler when no payment is due. It's the page that let's the client know their appointment has been booked.
- Appointment Saved Message: This text appears in the body of the confirmation page. You can include email tags on this page to summarize their booking.
- Appointment Saved Message for courses: This message appears whenever someone books a course with you or your staff. It uses slightly different success tags than the save message for services & classes.
- Appointment Awaiting Staff Confirmation Message: This message displays to your clients after they submit their information to make their appointment request that requires staff approval.
- Show 'Book Again' Button: You can use this button to either send clients back through the scheduling process with all their information saved or use it to link to an outside website.
- 'Book Again' Button Label: Change the label of the 'Book Again' button.
- Button Redirect URL: This will make the Book Again button a hyperlink to whatever URL you paste in this field.
- Show 'Print' Button: Select this option if you want to show a 'Print' button on the final confirmation screen after a client finishes booking.
- Show 'Add to Calendar' button: Select this option if you want the 'Add to Calendar' button to show at the end of the scheduling flow as well as on the appointment details page.
- Add to Calendar Event Title: This is what shows as the title for events when a client clicks the 'Add to Calendar' button and selects either Google, Outlook, or Yahoo.
- Add to Calendar Event Location: This is what show as the location for events when a client clicks the add to calendar button and selects either Google, Outlook, or Yahoo.
- Add to Calendar Event Description: This is what shows as the description for events when a client clicks the add to calendar button and selects either Google, Outlook, or Yahoo.
In the example below, we'll change the panel title (1), hide the 'Book Again' Button' (5), and display the for clients to print their appointment details (8). After the changes have been made and saved, we'll click the Preview Scheduler button to go to our mini-website, and we'll book a test appointment to see our changes in effect:
With the confirmation panel text, you can include tags which summarize what the client just booked. You can learn more about using these tags on our Success Message Tags documentation page.
Once you've finished making the changes you want to make, click Save:
Click on the blue "Preview Scheduler" button in the top right of the Client Information page to open up your Mini Website and see how these changes take affect if you click through the client facing scheduler to book a test appointment with yourself: