If a client has booked an appointment for one of your class sessions, then the appointment detail page will look slightly different than when if they had booked an appointment for a service.
On the appointment detail page for an appointment for a class session, you'll see an additional field called "Class Appointment" with a link to navigate to the Class Session detail page:
The other difference between the appointment detail page for a service based appointment versus a class based appointment is that if you click to "Edit" the appointment, you will only be able to choose the time slot of a scheduled class session.
Other than that, the appointment detail page for a one time appointment for a class functions exactly the same as the appointment detail page for a service. You will be able to perform all the same actions including:
- Viewing the emails that have been sent out about the appointment
- Create an invoice for this appointment
- Adding & viewing any notes you've made on the appointment
- Printing off an appointment slip for the appointment (if you're a TimeTap Professional user)
- Checking out the Audit Trail for any changes that were made
- Editing the details for an appointment or Rescheduling it for a different day/time
- Categorizing the appointment as a different status