The Screening Questions section will be found under Settings → Services & Classes on your TimeTap Back Office screen.
Once on the Services & Classes page, locate and click the Screening Questions tab on the right side of the screen.
The Screening Questions page lists the screening questions you currently have configured for your scheduler. To add a new screening questions, click the +Add New Screening Question button. If the left side menu is visible, you may also click the Add New Screening Question option listed there.
After selecting either option, the next page will give you the following prompts to complete:
- Title: This is what will show up in the scheduler above the question in the pop-up screen
- Question: This is where you insert the question the exact way you would like for it to appear in the scheduler
- Pass & Fail Labels: The next two prompts are asking for what you would like your clients to select in the scheduler.
- "Pass" will allow clients to continue booking the appointment.
- "Fail" will stop clients from continuing to book the appointment.
- Fail Response: This is the message that will appear if the client select the "Fail" option to your screening question. It may be helpful to add instructions on what clients should do if they don't meet the requirements to book that service with you. i.e. Please call 1-800-888-9988 if you have questions about your disqualification.
- Save: Don't forget to click Save after you finish completing this form.
After saving your screening question settings, the screening question profile page will give you the opportunity to review your settings and offer next steps.
- Overview: Make sure to look over the information in this section to ensure that everything submitted is accurate.
2. Preview: This gives you an opportunity to see the screening question and fail response in a pop-up screen.
3. Disclaimer: This disclaimer box is letting you know that the screening question isn't active until you assign it to a particular service
4. Edit: Click the Edit button to assign the screening question to a particular service.
After selecting the Edit button, click the service(s) you would like to assign this screening question to and then Save. You can only assign one screening question to a service; however, many services can have the same screening question.
Selecting Save will hide the edit screen and allow you to preview your work on the client side using the Preview Scheduler button at the top of the page.