These release notes cover 2.1.0 - 2.1.5
Features & Improvements:
- Release Square integration. Information on how to set up Square integration can be found here.
- Released ability to color code and display appointments on the Appointments > Calendar view by status.
- Made change to adding Time Off so it defaults to selecting a staff member.
- Added Notes & Audit Trail to Time Off detail view.
- Added feature to send test for text message appointment templates.
- More colors were added to the color selector in the calendar view.
- Added Check In Only security status to define check in screen.
- Are allowing for payments to only be taken from back office and not shown on client scheduler when a payment portal is set up.
- Search by client custom fields is now enabled in the search bar in the client list view.
- Added Bounced Emails log under Messaging section
Bug Fixes & Enhancements:
- Fixed issue with payment form not appearing on scheduler for Firefox browser.
- Various fixes & clean up for availability redesign from 2.0.0 releases.
- Fixed issue with Time Offs dimming before time was reached based on logged in user's timezone.
- Sped up results for returning clients from client search.