Our release of version 1.25.0 involved adding the ability to click on the client's address and open it in Google Maps, clone appointment template without having to modify it first, and being able to stop the waitlist from generating email to client if an appointment is cancelled in the backoffice. Bug fixes ranged from test emails not populating the classroom information for class sessions, appointments not appearing in chronological order when clients logged in to scheduler to view appointments, to the columns in the client upload file not matching with the fields in TimeTap if more than 10 columns were in the file.
Improvements and New Features:
- Open clients' addresses in Google Calendar from profile
- You do not have to edit an appointment template before cloning it
- Stop waitlist from generating notification to client if cancelling appointment from backoffice
- Test emails did not populate classroom information for class sessions
- Appointments did not appearing in chronological order when clients logged in to scheduler to view appointment
- When uploading a list of new clients the columns created in the .xls file did not match with the fields in TimeTap