2.13 release in TimeTap consists of the following versions: 2.13.0, 2.13.1, and 2.13.2
In those versions we made the following changes and updates:
- Added in the option for you to customize the fields that show on the appointment detail page. See documentation on that here.
- Added in the option for you to customize what columns show in the appointment list view your clients see when they login. See documentation on that here.
- Added option to export reason groups
- Course set sessions end time now appears in 12 hour format
- Fixed issue with the Send Email flow from the client list not populating the staff or reason dropdowns
- Fixed issue with duplicate invoices being created in quick add invoice flow
- Added a dropdown to insert custom field tags in the email templates editor
- Fixed issue where applying a package from another client to an appointment was not updating
- Fixed issue where changing the staff on an appointment allowed the user to select a service that the new staff is not allowed to offer
- Fixed issue where incorrect email reminders and completed appointment templates were being sent out if the templates were for specific languages
- DOB, Address, and Gender information for existing clients was not updating if they booked through the scheduler
- Add New Appointment screen was not loading if the user double clicked in an available time slot in the calendar or availability view