These release notes cover 5.4.0 and 5.4.1
Features & Improvements:
- Sort form submissions by client name, date sent, status, date submitted, and expiration date in ascending or descending order.
- Allow for multiple appointment booking, this can be set for entire account under Settings > Time > Time Panel Settings or on a per service basis within the service profile. This feature can not be used in conjunction with the "Appointments Require Staff Confirmation" feature.
- Export classroom numbers when creating reports in My Report Runner
- Translate Cancel Reason Dropdown List - available only in new scheduler version.
- Display Service or Class name in client checkin screen.
- Edit Past Allowed Cancellation and Rescheduling Timeframe Message - available only in new scheduler version.
- Changes to Client's Info Panel Title didn't save.
- Start date was set to 01/01/1970 when creating an appointment via waitlist registration if the client had registered for the first available time slot.