These release notes cover 4.31.0 - 4.31.1
Features & Improvements:
- Option added for custom security role permissions that users can/can’t change their usernames.
- Client tags now a column option via Appointment Lists.
- Card Authorization capability added to Square.
- Appointment statuses now syncing to Salesforce.
- Now users will be locked out of the Back Office when the password is entered incorrectly after 10 attempts and made to reset it.
- When Square payments are authorized to charge card on file, transaction is now going through properly.
- ‘Continue’ button now functioning properly when adding availability.
- Class custom field tags are now pulling proper info onto email templates.
- Booking window now closing on correct end date.
- Label no longer showing when logging into the scheduler to view upcoming appointments.
- Duplicate confirmation emails no longer sending out to clients.